-
February 11th, 2002, 12:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay I now this the most popular question going but How long is it before a piece of text gets out of copyright so I can use it for free is it 50, 70 or 100 years? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 
------------------
"We just rolled up a snowball and tossed it into Hell. Now we'll see if it has a chance" - Ethan Hunt from M:I-2
-
February 11th, 2002, 09:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Once the author has died, and it has not been passed on as part of his estate - its free to all and sundrie.
IF it has been passed on or they arnt dead, then you pay to play.
I could be wrong, but thats half the fun isnt it.
regards
------------------
Grizz:
Remember lads. its only illeagal if you loose in court
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks